Terms and Agreements
Terms & Conditions Agreement
By completing the customer checkout process for participation with the Discloser, Aero Crew Solutions, Inc. (hereinafter “Discloser”), the customer completing said checkout (hereinafter “Customer”) acknowledges and accepts that they have read, understood and will adhere to the terms, conditions and provisions set forth in this Terms & Conditions Agreement, hereinafter (“Agreement”).
- A) Discloser and Customer understand and agree that each or both of them may provide certain information that is private, non-public, or confidential (“Information”). Such Information, and documentation containing Information, that Discloser provides to Customer and/or that Customer provides to Discloser may include, but is not limited to, written documentation, one-on-one consultations, career counseling advice, resume/cover letter services, mock interview video, trade secrets, personal information, emailed packets, logbook reviews, letters of recommendation review, job fair advice, Line Oriented Interview advice, website activity, application reviews, and any other personal, career, or consulting information. To ensure the protections of such Information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under law, Discloser and Customer agree that:
- B) Duty of Customer. Customer agrees that Information provided by Discloser to Customer will be kept confidential. Customer agrees not to disclose any Information obtained from Discloser to anyone unless required to do so by law or with Discloser’s prior consent. Information sent to Customer by Discloser will not be shared with anyone unless required to do so by law or with Customer’s prior consent. As a customer of the Discloser, Centerline Interview Consulting Inc., you agree to refrain from disclosing, distributing, passing or forwarding on any Information Discloser supplies in email, written, verbal, video, PDF, Word, or any other form of documentation, to any of Discloser’s competitors, your past employers, present employers, future employers, other businesses, other airlines, coworkers, friends, or acquaintances. It is also illegal to record any conversations with the Discloser’s consultants without written consent and such action could result in legal action against Customer.
- C) Duty of Discloser. Discloser agrees that Customer’s personal information and data will be kept confidential. Customer’s personal information and data is not shared with anyone outside of the Discloser’s own counselors for business, consulting, or advise purposes only, unless approved by Customer.
- Customer agrees that they will not compete with Discloser, and will not enter into, work for, consult with, or establish, any business or organization associated with aviation-related interview preparation or provide any aviation-related interview preparation services, unless agreed upon by Discloser. These services include, but not limited to, Information indicated in the paragraph, “written documentation, one-on-one consultations, career counseling advice, resume/cover letter services, mock interview video, trade secrets, personal information, emailed packets, logbook reviews, letters of recommendation review, job fair advice, Line Oriented Interview advice, website activity, application reviews, and any other personal, career or consulting information.” Customer agrees to maintain absolute confidentiality concerning all business matters the Customer gains knowledge of concerning Discloser’s business, in particular company and business methods, and any other Information concerning type, scope of business and practical activities of Discloser. 2
III. HOLD HARMLESS BY CUSTOMER:
- A) Customer acknowledges that Discloser does not guarantee any successful interview invitations, career advancement, preferential interviews, application screenings, job placements, or meet and greets. Discloser does not provide financial, medical, or legal advice. Discloser’s Information, components, counseling, and advice is for informational purposes only and Discloser shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or accuracy of Customer’s Information. Customer agrees to hold Discloser and its counselors harmless from any liability pursuant to this Agreement and is not liable for any damages resulting in this Agreement.
- SCOPE OF WORK:
- For application reviews and resume and/or cover letter services, Customer agrees to allow Discloser to download a PDF copy of Customer’s applications, resumes, and/or cover letters. Upon review of Customer’s applications, resumes, and/or cover letters, Discloser will provide advice and make edit reviews to the Customer’s applications, resumes, and/or cover letters in conformance with the best of Discloser’s knowledge and experience. Discloser’s advice and editing review services are informational in nature only and under no circumstances can Discloser guarantee an interview invitation from any airline when applications, resumes, and/or cover letters are submitted by Customer for employment with any airline. Discloser does not know, nor pursue, each individual airline’s “specific” pilot interview selection criteria, nor can Discloser guarantee that Customer will not receive a “fix it” email.
- B) Discloser agrees to provide interview preparation consultations with Customer. Discloser will provide advice to the best of its knowledge when working with customers during phone calls, Skypes, and/or Facetime videos. Such advice is informational in nature only and Discloser does not guarantee job placement or a successful interview outcome with any airline. To reiterate further, the Discloser is not liable for any claim or damages pursuant to this agreement. Further, Customer agrees to waive any claim or damages in State or Federal court that may arise from this Agreement.
- DATA & INFORMATION SECURITY:
- Discloser provides reasonable security for information received from Customer. However, Discloser is not liable for any breach of security by hacking, malware, virus, or third-party intrusions or threats.
- A) Customer agrees to mandatory binding arbitration under the laws of the state of Illinois. VII. AMENDMENT: A) Discloser reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions of this Agreement as deemed necessary by Discloser to carry out the purpose of this Agreement and Customer agrees to be bound by same.